Introducing the 911 Alpha in .380.
The 911 proved that a pocket pistol could fit in your hand and shoot with the familiarity of the legendary 1911 platform.
Now, we’re introducing another version of the 911, the 911 Alpha in .380.
The 911 Alpha offers a value-priced variant that focuses on the essentials of the platform, while maintaining the quality and handling characteristics the gun is known for. With an MSRP of $429, no other firearm in its class comes close to the quality and feature set of the 911 Alpha.
ALPHA BLACK NITRIDE
New Springfield Armory XD(M) OSP w/ Threaded Barrel
Outlet Firearms near the Premium Outlets
We have opened a new store in Grove City, PA, near the Premium Outlets. Come in for a visit! Or see us on Facebook!
We are excited to expand and serve our customers in a new location! Our new Gun Store in Grove City, Pennsylvania is located at
1764 South Center St. Ext.
Grove City, Pennsylvania 16127
Ruger® Silent-SR® ISB Integrally Suppressed Barrel
The Ruger® Silent-SR® ISB features best-in-class materials and an advanced design, resulting in a lightweight, compact size and top-tier sound reduction.
Reduces sound pressure levels of .22 LR to an average of 113.2 dB with standard velocity ammunition.
Lightweight for balance and portability. Once installed on the firearm, the center of gravity is close to the receiver, making it easy to maneuver and shoot.
Easy to disassemble and clean. All internal components seal together to keep the byproducts of combustion away from the tube. A single screw retains the baffles and cap within the sleeve and doubles as a removal tool. The included 5/32″ hex key tool allows the integrally suppressed barrel to be completely disassembled for cleaning.
Sleeve surrounding the 17-4 stainless baffles is matched to the forend for a clean, but distinctive, appearance.
Stainless steel barrel, baffles and front cap were chosen for maximum strength and serviceability. The aluminum sleeve is permanently attached to the barrel to minimize weight and maintain a minimum overall length.
The perfect tactical rimfire trainer
Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
Ergonomic bolt stop.
Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
Threaded barrel and top and bottom picatinny rails for attaching tactical accessories.
Simple, One-Button Takedown
- MODEL NUMBER:
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to
- separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of
- flush-mounted magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope
- mounts included.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel tensioned in aluminum alloy barrel sleeve features a
- 1/2″-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread cap which can be removed to
- allow for the use of muzzle accessories.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision
- made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and
- abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Also includes: Convenient carry-case, which provides ample storage room for
- magazines and accessories.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of
- transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and
- verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the
- subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Features the Ruger® Modular Stock System with a low comb, standard length of
- pull (ships with an additional high comb, standard length of pull stock module).
The All-New Ruger® Silent-SR™
The All-New Ruger® Silent-SR™ Pairs with an Assortment of Ruger® Firearms
The new Ruger® Silent-SR™ is compatible with several Rugged, Reliable Firearms® from Ruger. From the SR22®, 22/45™ and 22 Charger™ rimfire pistols, to the 10/22®, SR-22® and Ruger American Rimfire® rifles – we have manufactured several mates for our all-new sound suppressor. The Ruger® Silent-SR™ features best-in-class materials and advanced design, resulting in a lightweight, compact size and top-tier sound reduction.