Ruger Collector’s Series 10/22® carbine rifles feature a limited time, Collector’s Series bolt marking
Model Number: 21125 | Caliber: 22 LR
|Dark Gray Composite||Capacity:||10|
|Material:||Alloy Steel||Finish:||Satin Black|
|Front Sight:||Protected Blade||Rear Sight:||Ghost Ring Adjustable|
|Barrel Length:||18.50″||Overall Length:||37.00″|
|Weight:||5.00 lbs.||Length of Pull:||13.50″|
- Ruger Collector’s Series 10/22® carbine rifles feature a limited time, Collector’s Series bolt marking, Collector’s Series Street Sign, $25.00 ShopRuger.com Gift Certificate, “A Father’s Advice” Mini-Poster and Collector’s Series pin.
- Ruger® Modular Stock System includes a low comb, standard pull module.
- Scout Rifle-style accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare blade front sight and Picatinny pharmacy rail for mounting optics.
- Patented 10/22®, detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique two-screw, V-block system.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance, and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Legendary 10/22® action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
Copyright © 2015 by Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.