Ruger Mark IV® Target & Hunter Pistols with Simple Tear Down!
Ever Try To disassemble a Mark I??? I have. Getting it apart is no problem, getting it back together again is so hard my gunsmith had to send it back to Ruger to get it reassembled! But as a target pistol, nothing can beat it! Now Ruger is offering a Mark IV with simple tear down!
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics (rail not included).
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
Caliber: 22 LR,
Barrel Length: 6.88″